Category List

Friday, December 13, 2013

I love this style of graphic. It's very contemporary and clean cut. It's simple and noticeable, I think I might take some inspiration from these for when I'm designing my creative cv.

poster design for FontShop by Neville Brody 1991.
poster design for FontShop by Neville Brody 1991.

Download whole gallery
logo
logo

Download whole gallery
graphic design
graphic design

Download whole gallery
I love this style of graphic. It's very contemporary and clean cut. It's simple and noticeable, I think I might take some inspiration from these for when I'm designing my creative cv.
I love this style of graphic. It's very contemporary and clean cut. It's simple and noticeable, I think I might take some inspiration from these for when I'm designing my creative cv.

Download whole gallery
love the colors
love the colors

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment