Category List

Saturday, December 14, 2013

Why do you like it? I like the way the graphics and text/copy is breaking out of the box. It grabs my attention. A design should always honour graphic design principles but this design seems to breaking all the rules and yet it still looks great.

Why do you like it? I like the way the graphics and text/copy is breaking out of the box. It grabs my attention. A design should always honour graphic design principles but this design seems to breaking all the rules and yet it still looks great.
Why do you like it? I like the way the graphics and text/copy is breaking out of the box. It grabs my attention. A design should always honour graphic design principles but this design seems to breaking all the rules and yet it still looks great.

Download whole gallery
Deutsche Lufthansa
Deutsche Lufthansa

Download whole gallery
Graphis Magazine cover
Graphis Magazine cover

Download whole gallery
expo poster
expo poster

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment